Our ancient and beautiful building has served our community for hundreds of years, providing a place of worship, sanctuary, blessing and celebration. Now it needs the support of the current community to ensure it continues this service for many more generations to come. The restoration of the oldest Collegiate Church in Scotland still in use is a complex and costly one, yet crucial to preserving this living piece of Bothwell and Scottish history.
- Allovus ‘Open Day’ with Radio Presenter Dave Marshall – 21st August 11.15am
- Special World War 1 Official Commemoration Service – Sunday 3rd August at 2.30pm
- Pilgrimage in the Footsteps of St.Paul
- Car Treasure Hunt – 21st September
- Living the Questions – September/October
- Red Sea, Noah’s Ark & ACTs Clubs
- The Easter Code