Six million Syrian people have fled their homes.
They desperately need food, shelter and medical care.
More than two years of war have had a devastating impact on many Syrian families and have left more than six million people in need of aid. In many parts of the country the health system has effectively collapsed, water supplies have been cut and food is in short supply.
In addition, two million people have now fled to the neighbouring countries of Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey and Iraq. Refugees are arriving at camps which are already stretched to capacity, and many families are living in crude shelters they have built themselves, with host families in overcrowded conditions or in partially finished buildings. Please help if you can.
HOW TO PAY
- ONLINE using a credit or debit card (www.http://www.dec.org.uk)
- TELEPHONE – 0370 60 60 900.
- BY POST. Send your cheques, postal orders and CAF vouchers, made
payable to ‘DEC Philippines Typhoon Appeal’, to:
DEC Philippines Typhoon Appeal
PO Box 999
- You can pay into any BANK or BUILDING SOCIETY, except Nationwide or Britannia. Ask to pay into the ‘DEC Philippines Typhoon Appeal’ account.
- You can pay your money into any POST OFFICE ask to pay into the ‘DEC
Philippines Typhoon Appeal’.