From Sunday 28th of June between 10.30 and 12.30.
If you wish to discuss any of the following points below please contact the Church Secretary on 01698 854903.
For those who do wish to come along for private prayer or for some quiet reflection, the Church and only the Church, will be open from 10.30am this Sunday.
Please note that no other facilities or buildings will be open during these sessions. You are free to arrive at any point.
On Sunday and subsequent Sundays, three volunteers will be in attendance to welcome you, oversee the session and ensure that you are safe and comfortable, whilst maintaining the sanctity of the Church.
Please note that we can only safely accommodate 20 individuals, slightly more if couples attend together.
If you do decide to attend, can we ask for your support to ensure everyone involved follows strict health guidelines and social distancing rules.
- Entry to the Church will be via the normal doors at the Narthex.
- If a few arrive at the same time, other than couples from the same household, you may be asked to wait to enter, whilst ensuring you are 2m apart.
- Please bring your own mask or face covering. A small number of masks may be available if you forget your own. If you prefer wearing gloves, please also bring them with you.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entering and leaving the Church. This must be used.
- You will be required to provide your name and contact details before being directed to a seat by one of the volunteers. This is in line with NHS Scotland’s Contact tracing process.
- You will be directed to a seat which will be yours until you choose to leave. The session will end at 12.30, regardless of when you arrive.
- Please try to avoid contact with surfaces other than the pew you sit in.
- No one will be within 2m of you at any time.
- A green card will indicate exactly where in the pew you must sit.
- When you decide to leave please turn the card over to the red side. No one else can use that pew/seat that session.
- Unless you have mobility issues, you must leave the Church via the Priest’s Door in the Quire.
- Space is available if you or your partner use a wheelchair.
- One of the volunteers will be on hand to assist at all times.